Wedding Video Photography Beauty Bridal Make-Up Studio Amori Boutique Cinematic
Refund Policy (ver 1.1)
Under the guidance of the ACCC, Studio Amori is not required to offer a refund for change of mind. We are, however, obligated to offer some recourse for refund under circumstances where payment or services cannot be continued or rendered.
Our Refund Policies are as follows:
- all deposits are non-refundable. Customers should not make a deposit if they are unsure of their commitment.
- a postponement of a Wedding may incur service surcharges as it may have ripple effects throughout our bookings schedule. These surcharges are non-negotiable.
- we have taken careful steps to separate the costs of our time and the costs of our products and we take measures to clearly communicate this on our invoices. We take these measures because time and product are subject to different refund schemes under different circumstances.
- our time is non-refundable after the Wedding Event has ended
- up to 60% of the costs of prints and other products may be refunded if they no longer desired after the Wedding has ended, but only if they have not yet been printed (or submitted to the printer, if the printer is off-location).
- if goods have been printed, refunds are only applicable to faulty goods.
- goods must be proven to be demonstrably faulty. We inspect all prints and products for flaws and scratches before delivery, so the customer will yield the onus of proof to demonstrate that the product was flawed or scratched before they received it (or otherwise by no fault of their own).
- we will refund up to 75% of a fully paid Invoice (excluding the deposit) if it is cancelled more than 48 hours before the Wedding Event.
- we will refund up to 20% of a fully paid Invoice (excluding the deposit) if it is cancelled less than 48 hours before the Wedding Event.
- we will refund only the cost of products on a fully paid Invoice if it is cancelled less than 24 hours before the Wedding Event.
If a booking is cancelled before the Invoice is fully paid, there are no fees or lost monies, with the exception of the deposit.
Customers who fail to sign their Contracts with Studio Amori before paying the remainder of their Invoice will have their booking cancelled and their payment rejected until the contract is signed. They will forfeit their deposit and they may be subject to re-contracting fees.
Customers on a Payment Plan are subject to the same Policy in addition to a 15% non-refundable retainer. To illustrate the point:
- we will refund up to 75% of a fully paid Invoice (excluding the deposit and the retainer) if it is cancelled more than 48 hours before the Wedding Event.
- we will refund up to 20% of a fully paid Invoice (excluding the deposit and the retainer) if it is cancelled less than 48 hours before the Wedding Event.
Payment Plans are also subject to 2% Penalties on payments made after the overdue date (seven days after the due date).
Customers on a Payment Plan who fail to sign their Contracts with Studio Amori before paying their final instalment will lose their booking, deposit, and retainer. They may be subject recontracting fees.